Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Truth
Heal
Let Go
Forgive
Release
Move On
Stay Strong
Stand Tall
Be Yourself
Love Yourself
Open Your Heart
Speak Your Truth
Feel Your Feelings
Trust The Universe
Learn Your Lesson
Own Your Bullshit
Return To Innocence
Follow Your Own Way
Follow Your Dreams
Follow Your Heart
Expand Your Awareness
Make Your Own Decisions
Enforce Your Boundaries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Person With a Mental Illness
Dear person with a mental illness, You feel alone and empty. Sad and angry. You feel so many feelings, I can’t even name them all. It...
-
Hey Lovelies, So It has been a long time since I've been on here, I do apologize for that. After going through the breakup with Mac...
-
Heal Let Go Forgive Release Move On Stay Strong Stand Tall Be Yourself Love Yourself Open Your Heart Speak Your Truth Feel You...
-
For Eyes- Urban Decay- Heavy Metals Eye Primer- physician formula Blush- physician formula Foundation-Rimmel Lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment