Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hey Lovelies



Hey Lovelies,

 So It has been a long time since I've been on here, I do apologize for that. After going through the breakup with Mack and having to move back home being 30 years old it was hard, I was trying to get my life back together, Trying to figure out who I am and where I want to go in life. I got back to youtube when I moved back into my parent's place, after awhile I decided to take a break, get into the dating world again, focus on myself, my mental health, my physical health. Now I'm finally back on youtube, I'm dating this wonderful guy, I've finally found myself and even got back into journaling, planners, photography and all the other fun stuff I love to do. I am finally me and I love who she is!

XOXO
 Uniqueprincess
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Person With a Mental Illness

Dear person with a mental illness, You feel alone and empty. Sad and angry. You feel so many feelings, I can’t even name them all. It...